Friday 5 July 2013

It's my blog and I'll skive if I want to, skive if I want to...

You would skive too if you wanted toooooo!

Sorry about that, for anyone not around in the 80's that was a blatant rip off of "it's my party and I'll cry of I want to."

I'm feeling rather dizzy with all the SUNSHINE and have a distinctly summery vibe going on so I've decided to take a break from blogging.

I will of course be writing, trying to polish up my U.V entry and start work on a new series idea I've been hatching but after 18 months of nearly weekly blogs I've decided to have a summer break and forget about routines while I have the chance

I will be back in September, probably, if I don't decide to give it all up for a life of yak farming first, so enjoy the sun everyone!

Lorraine xxx

1 comment:

  1. 80´s? Hahahaha! Try 60´s my dear! I remember that song was already an oldie when I was in elementary school in the 70´s.

    ReplyDelete